The following terms and conditions govern your use of thepadclub.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) owned by The Pad Club (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
Terms of Sale
We put our utmost effort to ensure that all the details of the Products including description and images which appear on this Site are accurate; however, errors may occur. If we discover any error in the availability, pricing, or description of the product we may correct it and if the order has been placed we may inform you of such change and request you to reconfirm your order or cancel it.
The Products aim to provide an irritation-free experience, based on our design and research. In case the Products purchased cause any side effects please note that we will in no manner be responsible for the same. In the event that you experience any discomfort or irritation, we recommend that you discontinue further use of the Products and consult a medical practitioner immediately. You acknowledge that in the event for any reason whatsoever, if you choose to continue using the Products in spite of any discomfort or side effects, or in case of negligence to follow the usage instructions on the packaging, we shall not in any manner whatsoever be responsible for the same.
Warnings for The Pad Club Sanitary Pads
1. Change your pad every 6-8 hours, even on low flow and spotting days.
2. If you require XXL/XXXL pads to manage extremely heavy flow or post-pregnancy flow, Nua sanitary pads may not be best suited for your flow.
3. If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using a pad, kindly discontinue usage. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Warnings for Cramp Comfort
1. Check your skin frequently during use. If you find signs of discomfort, irritation, redness, burns or find the patch too hot, remove immediately.
2. Do not use more than one patch in a 24-hour period.
3. Do not use a patch for more than 8 hours.
4. Do not stick the patch directly on skin.
5. Do not use while sleeping.
6. Do not use on the face, open wounds, damaged skin or with other forms of heat.
7. Do not use the patch with any balm or essential oils.
8. Do not apply strong pressure on the patch or use with tight clothes, belts or waistbands.
9. Do not use if the patch is leaking, torn or damaged.
10. Do not use on delicate fabrics, as the sticky strip may cause damage upon removal.
Warnings for Foaming Intimate Wash
1. For external use only. The wash should be applied only to the vulva, which is the external part of the genital region, and not inside the vagina (the canal between vulva and the cervix).
2. Conduct a patch test on the inner side of the elbow prior to use.
3. This is not a cure for infections or UTI. If you notice any signs, consult a medical doctor.
Warnings for Everyday Liners
1. One liner should not be used for more than 8 hours.
2. Do not use the liner to manage period flow or spotting. Use our Light Flow sanitary pad instead.
3. If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using a liner, kindly discontinue usage. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
1. In case of diabetes, pregnancy, desensitized skin or heart disease, consult your doctor before use.
2. In case of ingestion or any discomfort, consult a doctor immediately.
You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to and we shall not be obligated under equity or law or in any manner whatsoever to compensate you.
Regarding returns and cancellation, please refer to our return and cancellation policy at thepadclub.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material on the Site including text, images, designs, and name are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You agree that all the materials are for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Use of Site
You agree not to misuse the Site for any illegal purpose. You agree not to damage the Site and use for fraudulent or unlawful activity. You agree not to copy, reproduce, publish, or distribute any material of the Site. We do not warrant that the Product description or the contents of the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
The Products available on the Site, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The Products, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any commercial purposes.
You should carefully read the individual terms and conditions in relation to the Products. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider, with any questions you may have regarding your personal health or a medical condition, including diagnosis and treatment for your specific medical needs. You should never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice due to information you have obtained from the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Liabilities
All Products made available on or through the Site are provided “As Is” and “As Available” without any warranty of any kind, either express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
We and our affiliates, and their staff do not warrant, and hereby disclaim any warranties, either express, implied or otherwise, with respect to the site, content quality, accuracy, completeness and adequacy, or that the Product will meet your need or expectations.
We and our affiliates do not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted manner and it is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We and our affiliates are not liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate or any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. In any event, our total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount, if any, paid by you to access the Site. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and you acknowledge that we would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless and our respective affiliates, officers, directors, governing board members, employees, and agents from and against any third party claims arising out of your use or any way related to your use of the Site, including any liabilities, damages, expenses, including litigation cost and attorneys’ fees.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of these terms and conditions for all purposes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended) and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer who may be contacted for are published on the Website.
E-mail id: email@example.com
Your personal wellbeing is important to us and we do our best to maintain high standards of hygiene. Due to the intimate nature of menstrual / personal hygiene products, our sanitary pads, Cramp Comfort heat patches, Foaming Intimate Wash, Everyday Liners and pouches are non-returnable. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong items delivered to you, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Such cases will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Upon receipt of the request, we will fully examine it and notify you within a reasonable time. Please note that we accept product-related concerns (e.g., damage, defective) only up to 30 days from the date of delivery.